At Wilson St. Pierre, it’s our privilege to serve families in Indianapolis, Greenwood, and Pendleton from all faiths, cultural backgrounds, and walks of life. It does not matter what your needs or budget are, because we are going to help you craft a service that is memorable and personal. They say the best things in life are free, and that’s true in funeral service as well. It’s the level of personalization and thought you put into your loved one’s farewell that is really going to make all the difference.
So, once you’ve determined your budget, stick to it! We’ll help you. Here are some ideas for personalizing a funeral service that doesn’t cost a thing:
- Write a poem to be read during the service.
- Ask a friend to play special music – maybe even an original composition if you’re musically inclined.
- Choose a dress code and ask your guests to participate – some ideas include wearing your loved one’s favorite color or the jersey for their favorite sports team.
- Play your loved one’s favorite music, whether that was Handel or Elvis Presley.
- Carry a theme throughout the visitation and service that reflects your friend or family member’s life and interests. Maybe feature fishing paraphernalia or surround the space with cooking utensils and recipes.
- Design a memory table showcasing specific items that represent your loved one’s life, hobbies, and passions.
Additionally, we offer pet services to honor and memorialize the life of your beloved family pet. We can help you put this memorial together for your pet, and we also have cremation options for you to choose from, including a variety of keepsake jewelry and urns.
We know your loved one was special – no one on earth was exactly like him or her. We will partner with you in creating a service that is as unique as they were. If you have further questions, you are always welcome to visit us at any of our locations (Indianapolis, Greenwood, or Pendleton), or contact us by phone or online.