When it comes to make funeral arrangements for a loved one, or when putting your own funeral and burial plans in place ahead of time, in-person meetings have worked for nearly everyone – up until now. Life has changed, and we’re keeping up with the times by offering virtual arrangements to better assist families in Indianapolis and Zionsville. As funeral experts, we here at Simplicity Funeral & Cremation Care, know how important it is to support our community during these uncertain times. What better way to do this than by offering virtual planning arrangements? Allow our compassionate and knowledgeable staff to guide you every step of the way – all from the comfort of home.
Maybe you aren’t sure how virtual arrangements work. Below are a few questions we hear from families:
- Can I still attend the virtual arrangement meeting for my loved one’s funeral if I’m in another state? Absolutely! One of the greatest benefits of virtual arrangements is the ability for anyone to participate using the link we provide.
- Do I have to attend the meeting alone? No. In fact, we encourage you to invite your family members, so they can be in on the planning.
- What’s different about virtual planning? The only difference is you’ll be planning from the comfort of home. You will still receive the highest level of customer service from our staff.
- How do I know what the funeral home looks like if I’m not able to visit in person? We have photos on our website for you to view.
- Who will help me if I have trouble logging in? We make everything as easy as possible for you to log in to the meeting. Simply click on the link we provide, and we’ll take it from there. Every now and then, we all have technical difficulties, so we suggest logging in 10-15 minutes early to so problems can be solved beforehand. You can always call us if you need further assistance.
- Do I have to be on camera? No. You can turn your camera off so only your name is visible on the screen. You can even dial in from a phone, but most families prefer seeing each other on video.
- How long will it take? You can leave the meeting at any time if needed. A great way to be efficient is if all members join the call early. This ensures we can begin arranging at the scheduled time.
- How will everyone be able to participate? One of the benefits about arranging virtually is that everyone is seen and heard. If you have specific questions, we suggest contacting us in advance. Or you can post them in the chat section once the meeting begins.
We’ve been assisting our community in planning funerals for decades, and we’re also here to help people put their own arrangements in place knowing the peace of mind this brings. No one regrets putting their final wishes in writing. Virtual arranging makes it easier than ever before to include your loved ones in your plans, and when you’re ready, we’re ready to help. Visit our website or contact us to get started.